We will fully respect all your rights under regulations for personal data protection in the Republic of Serbia (Act on personal data protection and Act on attorney profession) and in accordance with the general regulations on data protection for members of the European Union.
– “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
– “data subject “signifies an individual whose personal data are being processed;
-“processing of personal data “means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction (hereinafter: processing);
-“controller” represents an individual or a legal person or public authority that independently or together with others determines the purpose and manner of processing. The law which determines the purpose and manner of processing may also determine the controller or prescribe conditions for its determination
– “cookies “are text files stored locally in the user’s browser, exchanged between the website and user’s device as a short-term memory of the user’s activity on the website.
• Collected data
In certain parts of this website, we ask for personal information about you to exercise certain rights, such as providing specific information that you request. We do this through online forms, and every time you send us your details by e-mail. The information we receive from you may include your name, address, contact telephone number, your title or the employer’s name, or e-mail address. If you hire Zoran Miljakovic Law Office, we may ask you to provide any other personal information not described above, which is necessary to provide the services. It will generally be evident to you what personal information we collect and for which purpose. For example, we will collect contact information (postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number(s)), financial information, and identification information. We will never ask you for additional information that is not necessary to obtain the service you have requested.
The information we collect automatically may include your IP address, unique device identification number, information regarding the type of device and browser, and geographical location (e.g., country or city-level location).
Collecting this information enables us to understand better the visitors who come to our website, where they come from, and what content on our website is of interest to them.
• The purpose
We process your data for the following purposes:
– to provide you with answers to all your questions sent on the Contact page or sent to the e-mail of this office;
– to give you advice on all your legal doubts;
– to provide other services to our Clients;
– to provide and improve our services.
• Data retention period
• Sharing your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our server and can be accessed by our employees, State authorities, our legal successors, and the persons we hire to process the data on our behalf for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes for which you have given your consent. We may also pass on information about the use of our website to third parties, but this will not include information based on which you can be identified.
You have the right – under certain conditions:
-to request information about data processing (and the right to access personal data and information on the purpose of processing),
-to correct your information,
-to delete or block data ( if the requirements from Article 30 of the Act are fulfilled ),
– to limit processing (if one of the requirements under Article 31 of the Act has been fulfilled),
-to oppose the processing of your data,
-to receive your data in a portable format and to transfer it to a third party,
-to revoke your consent to the processing of your data for the future.
These cookies are deleted after closing the browser. Other cookies remain on your computer (long-term cookies) and recognize them the next time you visit.
• Contact us
This website is the property of Zoran Miljakovic Law Office.